Blog About Twitter

When it comes to discussion, I prefer any other way, as long as it's NOT Blackboard. Personally, Blackboard does not have the best visuals to see a flow of conversations happening. I don't like how I have to click a "next" button in order to see a whole new thread. I would rather have it all on one page like Twitter.

I love reading Twitter threads. They're visually appealing, and I love how I can read the discussion as if it was happening right in front of me. Twitter makes it so easy to have an open conversation on a certain topic. Plus, I love how you can comment on someone's tweet by tweeting it yourself and adding a comment, so users don't have to click to see the original tweet.

However, nothing will ever beat an in-class discussion. With in-class discussions, you're not limited to expressing your opinion to only 280 characters. You can use your own voice without limitations. Plus, in-class discussions reveal the most raw part about opinions. There's no time to think about what you have to say, you just have to say it. You can also see the facial expressions of the people participating, so that really adds to the intensity of their opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy

Blog: Next New

Blog: Wiki So Far