Creativity and New Media

One of my favorite hobbies is photography. I love the idea of looking at the world in a different perspective and being able to capture that perspective with the click of a button. Thanks to social media, I'm able to share my content with people around the world. However, I don't just post the raw image onto social media. I like to get to creative with it, and display it in ways that are more aesthetic and pleasing to people's eyes.

My main source of showcasing my content is Instagram. I either post my content through the Instagram feed itself, or through Instagram stories. To make my content more appealing, I use this mobile app called mojo. It's a video editing app that gives life and animation to my photos. I love using it to create Instagram stories. Below, is a link where you can see an Instagram Story I created using mojo to share some pictures from my solo trip to Puerto Rico!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9QwvR9HXoWtoF7ak8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy

Blog: Next New

Blog: Wiki So Far